We deliver quality on time, in budget and within a safe system of working. To exacting standards we demolish, clear sites, excavate, install, reinforce and construct concrete, masonry and timber structures from below ground to roof level. No job is either too big or too small.’ All our work is compliant with building and environmental controls.
Our experience comprises a broad range of high quality domestic projects including listed buildings, garden rooms, home-office spaces, extensions and garages to name but a few.
We can recommend and work closely with architects, structural engineers and designers and know the importance of regular home and site consultations.
To give you a flavour of our work, it includes:
- Removal of internal walls
- Reinstatement or removal of chimneys
- Extensions of all sizes with energy efficient options including solar, hot water and ‘airsource’ heat pumps
- Assembly and erection of timber framed structures including carports and garden buildings. These tailor-made ecological structures are made from fsc managed forests and make cost effective, very long lived , beautiful structures.
- Mortar work including matching brickwork and sympathetic repairs. We offer a brick matching service both reclaimed and new, rendered finishes, weather boarding, vertical tiling with rendering or brick work below and roofing solutions that include flat, tiles and rubber roofing systems
For a no obligation discussion of your requirements.
Call us now on 01273 936709 to discuss your project.